INetDisk allows you to map disk or RAID arrays on a computer, but the source is a disk or an image file from another computer. You can use 3 types of access - full, protect or refuse. When you are connected to mapped disk it appears to the system as a local disk, therefore you can for example format or partition it.
Compared to iSCSI, INetDisk comes with Virtual Write technology. That means user may perform operations on that drive (like read, write etc.) but all those operations will only affect the user itself.
» version 1.7 - posted on 2013-08-16
Changed to free software; Added security disk for each client feature.
» version 1.51 - posted on 2008-09-22
Increases password authentication mechanism.
This license agreement (License for short) is a legal agreement between the user (either an individual or single entity) and KernSafe Technologies Inc (KernSafe for short). Please read and understand all rights and limitations specified in the License of this KernSafe iStorage Server software (Software for short). User will be asked to accept this License and continue to install the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the Software, user must agree to be bounded by the terms of the License. If user does not agree to any provision in this License, user is not allowed to install or use the Software.
1. EVALUATION PERIOD: User may use a trial version of the for an evaluation period of 20 days, in order to determine whether the Software meets user's requirement before purchasing it. Once the evaluation period ends, user agrees to either purchase a registered license of the Software, or stop using it.
2. USE OF THE PRODUCT: While user is evaluating the Software:
(a) User must not defeat, or try to defeat, the messages in the Software which encourage user to register;
(b) User must not use, produce, modify, release or transfer the Software or any part of the Software beyond the provisions of the License;
(c) User must not perform reverse engineering, reverse compiling and reverse assembly to the Software;
(d) User must not lease, rent or lend the Software;
(e) User must not modify any files that come with the Software.
(f) User may use the Software in only one computer. One copy of software license must not be used in more than one computer.
3. IS THIS A LEGAL COPY? User can determine whether this is a legal copy of the Software or not by clicking the About button in the Software. If Unregistered is displayed next to the Licensed to: field, it means the Software is an unregistered trial version. Otherwise if a user's name or a company name is displayed next to the Registered to field, it means the Software is a registered commercial.
4. DISTRIBUTING SHAREWARE COPIES: User may make copies of the trial version of the Software and distribute it to other users. However user must not sell the trial version for a profit. Distributing the registration is Illegal. Also, user must not:
(a) Distribute registered versions of the Software
(b) Ship incomplete versions of the Software;
(c) Defeat or try to defeat, messages in the Software which encourage users to register the Software or attempt to discourage user purchasing a license.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Software is a security software product. User must make use of the Software correctly. KernSafe Technologies Inc takes no responsibility of indemnification for the any indirect, direct damage or any other damage. User must not compulsively exit the Software when the disk is under operating. Also, user must keep the password safely and do not lost it KernSafe can do nothing to recover the user's password!
7. Termination of license: If you fail to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, KernSafe Technologies Inc. has the right to terminate this Agreement without impairing other rights. After the termination of the Agreement, you must destroy all copies of the software or return them to KernSafe Technologies Inc.
8. WARNING: This product is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.